Are you looking for a dynamic workplace in Marketing and Communications?
Portugal Homes, part of Harland & Poston Group is searching for creative talent to be added to our in-house Marketing Department! We are a privately owned group that developed strong, self-made brands in real estate, investments, property management, and travel. Our Marketing Department is looking to grow, and we are looking for a Content Marketing Executive to join our team.
What does the Content Marketing Executive position entail?
A Content Marketing Executive will be responsible for the creation of written content such as articles ranging from relevant investment, real estate news, and lifestyle-based content on travel (Portugal).
Written content for social media platforms will also be required as our affiliate brands under Harland & Poston Group hold social media presence in the most well-known platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Business). This candidate must have experience in social media campaigns, creation of new ads, and be responsible with budgets. This job position is a great opportunity for a candidate who wishes to live in Portugal, and work on-site in a dynamic company that has in own in-house design & marketing agency with nine dedicated team members specializing in journalism, data analysis, web development, graphics, and social media.
Remote or Hybrid work will not be available for this job position, as Portugal Homes & Harland & Poston Group trusts in the importance of building a lively and positive office environment; where employees connect and evolve personally & professionally. The Content Marketing Executive will work closely with the Content Marketing Manager, the PR & Media Manager, SEO Manager, and the Social Media Content Executive. You will have to be self-sufficient; and a team player who loves a co-design approach to work!
Branding & Advertising
• Support the Content & SEO Managers to plan and execute brand advertising and communication campaigns relevant to the needs of the business, while following Group Brand and Advertising Guidelines;
• Support the content team in communications for existing clients (mostly email campaigns): tone of voice, template designs for social media, and brand guidelines.
• Develop and create new article content with guidance or Content & SEO Managers according to business needs;
• Support the Social Media Content Executive in the design, monitoring, and help in promotion of content via our social media channels across 40+ international markets;
• Monitor brand ratings and reviews in the different platforms and social media channels;
• Define with Content & SEO Managers the strategy and action plan for the year;
• Support in the development of the content strategy required to enhance brand relevance in owned and external platforms (website, blogs, reviews platforms etc.), in coordination with lead acquisition team;
• Native English language (written and spoken);
• Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Business, Marketing or related field;
• Knowledge of digital landscape is a must;
• Clear understanding of brand building through the whole brand funnel and omnichannel media context;
• A strong focus on reaching results/KPI’s;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
• Design skills in Photoshop and Illustrator will be desirable, but not mandatory;
Portugal Homes, part of Harland & Poston Group offers exciting career opportunities in a company with an ambitious growth strategy and fantastic colleagues. We would love to hear from you!
Please send us your CV in English to email@example.com, with your name and position in the email’s subject.
Project Manager | Algarve
Portugal Homes, part of the Harland & Poston Group is a leading real estate developer, is currently looking for people to add value into our Project Development & Construction department. The Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring the timely and costly completion of construction projects by overseeing all phases of the project. This entails working with a variety of stakeholders to schedule and plan work, coordinate equipment and materials, operate within budget, and monitor overall progress.
Project Development & Construction department is a key market differentiator of Harland & Poston Group, providing a unique and unrivalled service tailored to our investor's needs always following our company's core values of honesty, trust and accountability, in everything we do.
Profile & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in building construction, Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Architecture or similar
- Comfortable reading and understanding blueprints and drawings
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and general computer software
- Ability to budget, schedule, negotiate, and control costs
- High degree of familiarity with contract and subcontract documents, terms, and conditions (valued)
- Capacity of dealing with different city hall procedures
- Strong management skills
- Fluent in English (mandatory)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strategic thinking and ability to work under pressure
- Dynamism, proactivity and rigor
- Sense of responsibility, firmness and balance in decisions
- Assiduous and punctual
- Detail oriented
- Coordinate internal resources and efforts across entire project between architects, designers, engineers, and subcontractors
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Determine and define scope of work and deliverables
- Predict resources needed to complete project
- Obtain necessary permits, approvals, and other regulatory prerequisites
- Draft and submit budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Manage costs in order to meet budget
- Issue progress updates and reports as needed regarding costs and timelines
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
What we offer:
- A competitive salary for the right candidate
- Work in a multidisciplinary team
- Help and support the Construction team
- A fast-moving exciting environment
- 9 AM – 6 PM;
- Monday to Friday;
- Office in Almacil, Algarve
How to Apply:
Please send us your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the position you're applying to in the email's subject.
Property Listers | Algarve
Portugal Homes, part of the Harland & Poston Group is a real estate agency based in Lisbon and Algarve that deals mainly with investment and Golden Visa (GV) clients. We are responsible for providing operational excellence in our services. As a business we understand our clients’ needs, the reason why our company is structured to provide our clients a full service from A to Z - from full explanation about how the Golden Visa Programme, the application process and educate the clients on the Portuguese real estate market, so they are able to choose the best property investment for our first class clients.
- Full help and support from the office team;
- Training provided by our Property Listers team;
- Between 40k/60k expected earnings;
- Fluent in Portuguese, English, and an extra language would be a plus;
- Proactive, dynamic and flexible in dealing with stressful situations;
- Professional, punctual and with a positive attitude;
- Will to learn;
- Driver’s License
- Ensure all information for sale and to let properties are actively and consistently monitored
- Working with sales reps and team to List, letting and sales properties together with ancillary services
- Deal with portal enquiries effectively and quickly
- Be punctual to the office and to appointments
- Ensure the office system is used and kept up to date
- Work with sales progressor to progress
- Work closely with partners to achieve listings and sales
- Ensure online and social media activity is kept current, positive, updated and regular and liaise with marketing department to create new campaigns
- Ideal Candidate
- Target orientated with a proven record of achievement
- Enthusiastic and motivated at all times
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Be very organised
- Have the ability to develop and maintain internal and external relationships
- Display high standards of service and presentation
How to Apply
To apply, please send your CV/resumé in English to email@example.com, referring to the position you're applying for in the email's subject.
We like to speak to all applicants, but this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance, we will also therefore not hold your data.
Portugal Homes, a leading estate agency with an AMI Licence 14414, and an APEMIP membership 5940, is currently looking for people to add value to our After Sales Department. This department is a key market differentiator of Portugal Homes. We have designed a unique and unrivaled service tailored to our client's needs. We have an in-house team that is solely committed to satisfying clients' needs post-purchase, and who guides them through every step of the way. We believe that by providing this service to all clients we are following our company's core values of honesty, trust, and accountability, in everything we do - even after a client has made a purchase.
Profile & Skills
• Advanced customer focus and customer service skills.
• Great verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to remain calm and in control of a situation.
• Problem solver – Able to create solutions for any problems that may arise.
• Microsoft Office and other useful software.
• Team player- Must be able to work as part of a team.
• To serve clients, sell products, and meet clients' needs.
• Service existing accounts and establish new accounts.
• Recommend changes in products, services, and policies by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• To resolve clients' complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
• Drive sales through engagement with clients, suggestive selling, and sharing service knowledge.
• Consulting with City Hall to connect utilities.
• Mediation between developers, contractors and clients
• Carry out property inspections and generate reports to send to clients.
• Liaise with maintenance companies for repairs when needed.
• Attend condominium meetings.
• Update managers by consolidating, analysing, and forwarding daily action summaries.
• Provide product, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying clients' requests, selecting appropriate information, forwarding information, and answering questions
How to apply:
Please send us your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your name and position in the email's subject.
Explore more about our teams:
Team dynamics, the key to Portugal Homes success
Portugal Homes team bonding and weekend getaway
Watch some of our staff talking about their day-to-day life at Portugal Homes. We love to have fun even when we’re working!
Meet the Portugal Homes team below & learn more about the company's culture